Monday, April 18, 2011

Enter The Battlefield

Well just saw the gameplay trailer of the game Battlefield 3. All I have to say is "OOOHH...amazing." Most likely you'll be saying that during the video.


[Video may not be suitable for children or people who fear good games]

The amazing graphics along with the exciting action almost makes me wanna give up my Sega Genesis.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Almost. But the game does make me wonder why do people like Black Ops more?
No Offense... In my opinion, Battlefield 3 looks way more realistic and intense than most, if not all of the Call of Duty games. For more on Battlefield 3 click there. There is no doubt that this will be an out of the park hit. Not much more I can say about this game except buy it.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment